Friday, February 4, 2011

Love Rocket

Two cards in one day?!  What has come over me?  Oh yeah...Snow Boredom.  I found another challenge to do.  This time from The Cat's Pajamas.  Using their Clearly Swanky stamp sets Loving Mew and Puppy Love I made another Valentine card.  This challenge is a sketch challenge which is what I really love.  I stamped the rocket ship and the robot on white card stock and then cut a rectangle that allowed the rocket ship to protrude from the top.  I stamped the large white background using some of the other stamps in the sets.  The circle is made by using some paper I have had for a very long time.  And of course I added some ribbon from my stash.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Genetta!! I love how your rocket is taking off right out of the panel! The different ribbons as panels are stunning and the monochromatic look is so nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I'm a total sucker for anything with an outer space theme. Plus, you pulled this off BEAUTIFULLY! Great card:)

    ReplyDelete