Wow it seems like it has been so long since I posted. I thought I better put something on here. I have been crafting and creating just not posting. For the most part I am creating Christmas cards and ornaments and crafts and decorating and... whew.
wipes brow.
A couple of weekends ago my son was such a tropper and got up on the roof to install the Christmas lights. Since this is a new house for us. I did not have enough for all the peaks. So a trip to the store was in order. It took four more sets than the 5 sets I already had. Maybe next year I will do all the way around the house since you can see our house from many streets and angles.

The snowmen invaded the guest bathroom. You never realise how many snowmen you have until they all assemble in one place. And I have bought two more after this picture was taken. There are even snowmen on the toliet tank and in the living room not pictured here. I just have a weakness for them.

My asian inspired Christmas tree went into my bedroom. This tree has been a work in process for years. It is complete with geshia dolls. I had to move around a bookcase just to get it in but I am so glad I did.

This year I wanted a BIG tree for the living room. Our ceiling is 12 foot so I wanted a 9 foot tree. So off to the tree farm we went. And they were out of 9-10 foot trees. I had to settle on a 8 foot one but I really like it. Maybe I can find a 9 foot artificial one on sale after Christmas.

Cutting down this tree was no easy task. I asked an employee at the tree farm if they were going to laugh at me when I ask them to tie it to the top of my Camry and he responded with a serious, "No ma'am" So I felt a little better about my BIG tree.

Here is the tree partially decorated. I need to make a few more ornaments and devise a way to keep the cats from drinking all the water. I have even taken the cats to their water dish and show them the fresh water and they run back to the tree water complete with leaves. YUCK!

While trimming up the bottom of the tree to make it look even I had enough branches to make myself a swag. I hung it about the television. Not bad for a few scraps.

For my stockings I just bought the plain red with white trim. I couldn't see spending a whole bunch of money of them since I needed 7. After they hung there a while I thought that they looked too plain. So I added Christmas floral picks to each of them. I think they added a nice touch.

All seven stockings hung in a row.

I can prove that I have been crafting. Here are my Santas waiting to me placed on the cards. I will save the final photos of my Christmas cards for later. Don't want anyone to get to see them on here before they see them in their hands.
I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season. And I hope to post more soon.
beautifullllllllllll tree,decorations,cards,stockings and...SNOWMEN of course!! *tfs*:o)
ReplyDelete