Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Teen Male Birthday Swap

As promised here is the card I made for Sama's (SCS) Teen Male Birthday Swap.

I has so much fun with this one.  I took an existing piece of designer paper and stamped all over it.  I then cut out a star with my Cricut and stamped all over it as well.  The wax impression is something I have had for a long time but never have used.  I was determined to use it for this card.  I hope you all like it.





Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin' Up! - Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss; Creative Imaginations - Marah Johnson
Stamps: Marah Johnson - Rock Star; Studio G - Series 6; Stampin' Up! - Print Pattern
Ink: Stampin' Up! - Always Artichoke, Almost Amethyst, Lavendar Lace, Mellow Moss
Ribbon: American Crafts
Wax Seal: Hampton Art Stamps - Metallic Silver Wax Wafers; 7gypsies - Party seal
Accessories: Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, silver embossing powder

Tomorrow I will post the Child Male card.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment