I am so happy to have been the Bugaboo Guest designer for May. It was so much fun! Thanks to the entire Bugaboo Crew for the hospitality you showed. Everyone was so wonderful. That is one hard working bunch of talented people. And Jodie, you have such amazing talent to be able to crank out so many images on top of everything else you do. WOW! Again thanks for allowing me to be a part of your group.
100th POST WINNERS
Looks like I only had two people interested in receiving a card I made for the month of May, so you are both winners. Rae Anne and Doreen... Congratulations! I will be emailing you both about it very soon.
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago



OH, DEFINITELY THE SKELEKINZ CARD YOU MADE USING THE WAX-RESIST TECHNIQUE!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH GENETTA! WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU AT BUGABOO STAMPS!!! :(