Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paradise Forest Swap

The latest installment of Forest Ranger's (SCS) Forest swap was to create a forest card with a Paradise theme.  I had found the paper and the brads a long time ago on sale and sat them aside.  Then they sat, and they sat, and they sat.  I kept thinking I would find a monkey or tropical bird stamp that would be perfect  to go with it but I never did.  So last night I put together something the best I could.  I used one of the label stamps from Papertrey Inc.'s Limitless Labels set and stamped a border.  Then added my brad.  I did color the lighter colored leaves with my clear Copic Spica pen.  I wish it showed up in the photo because it gives the designer paper a little something.


If you are interested in Forest Ranger's newest Forest Friends Swap go on over there and take a look.  There are plenty of prizes to be won and friends to talk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment