Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Make A Wish


I have so many people I know with birthday's in September.  I feel like that all I have been making is birthday cards.  I started doing the math and September is the ninth month and babies take nine months and winter is so cold and dark with nothing much to do.  Ah ha!  Now I know why there are so many September birthday's.  lol
For today I used the Club Anya Saturday Sketch.  What is it about sketch challenges that I love so much? Maybe it is because I can visualize what I want to do after I see a sketch.  Also I would love to win something from these challenges.  For this card I used The Greeting Farm's Edward stamp.  I found the roll of rhinestones at Michaels this weekend.  It was something different and I thought it would work perfect with this designer paper.  The piece of mesh behind Edward is something I have had for a very long time and the company is out of business now.  I know mesh is not the popular thing right now but for this sketch I thought it would work best.  The sentiments are rub ons.  Hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. I loved my card Genetta....It was so awesome and made so well. Really made my birthday special as you are the most special person I know!! Thank you soooo much!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete