I made today's card using a color combo I saw on my September issue of Better Home and Gardens. I loved how the red, white and teal worked together with the touches of brown. For this card I used The Greeting Farm's Cheeky Rockabilly stamp. I was happy with the way the red hair came out. I had never colored red hair before. I do feel that I gave her too much of a tan. The gingham is a piece of fabric that came off a pasta gift set I had won from a Bugaboo Stamp blog hop. I embossed the background using my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The bling is from a Prima set I found on sale. And the sentiment is a rub-on. I hope everyone is enjoying their fall so far.
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment