Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

I used a Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card.  I know it has been a LONG time since I have used one of Melissa sketches and I realize how much I have missed it.  I think I have missed making cards in general.  I used the free digi of Anya from The Greeting Farm and colored her with my Copics.  I used one for the Sepia Glitter pens for the New Year crown on her head.  You can see how it glitters in the close up picture.  I used two rhinestone stars that I colored red with a Copic marker for her earrings.  The dollie is from some I bought to put on my Mad Hatter Christmas tree.  I think she looks cute in her little black dress.  I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!



Anya Close up


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful New Year's card - I am so glad you're playing with us again, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete