Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweet Kaylee

I made this card for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch.  And for two post in a row I am using a digi from Some Odd Girl (Thursday's post used a freebie from Some Odd Girl)  This one is called Lounging Kaylee.  I had purchased this one and several others last year.  For this card I dug into my scrap pile and dug out some more old Stampin Up designer paper.  Sometimes it is fun to play with old supplies.  I forgot I even had some more of this. 

This sketch was not easy for me.  The cutting of the diamond shape and of the "P" shapes was not fun.  So Melissa can you make next weeks a little easier on my poor cutting skills?  I would hate to have to get my Cricut from the top shelf of the closet.  OK?  Thanks.  lol

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card Genetta! The colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete