Saturday, September 12, 2009

Halloween Swaps

I had been so busy trying to unpack that I almost forgot about my Halloween Swaps due at the end of this month.  I have had the idea for one of them for a while and had been working on it for a while.  But then I never was putting it together.  So luckly today I was able to get to work.

This card did not turn out as well as I would have liked but cute just the same.  I wanted a halloween girl stamp to color in but could never find what I wanted.  So I looked up vintage Halloween postcards and saw this Pumpkin Witch.  I redrew it on some vellum, scanned it in, cleaned up the image, and printed it on some card stock.  The coloring did not go as well as planned.  I really need to get me some Copics like everyone else.

This second card came together much better.  While I was out shopping today we stopped by Michaels.  I found this really cute stamp set by Inkadinkado.  I LOVE this witch.
Now I can mail these off and start working on my next set of swaps that are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment