
Another week, another Splitcoatstampers sketch challenge. I have been eyeing stamps by The Greeting Farm for some time now. Especially one called Reeta. I think she is just so darn cute with her little kitty at her side. I even have joined a swap that requires a Greeting Farm stamp. I think I will use this card as my sample, make a few more and mail them off.

On this card I used the Stampin Up Autumn Meadows Designer Paper that is in the Holiday Mini. I LOVE the colors used in the paper. This is also my second time using Copics. I stamped Reeta on watercolor paper and colored her. The felt flowers are from American Crafts. The brads in the flowers are from Queen & Co, Pinky Swear.

While I was on a Reeta stamping spree I made a Halloween card. I had to color Reeta's cat black seeing I have two black cats myself. I used Stampin Up Markers to color this one in. The spider and spiderweb are Inkadinkado's All Hallow's Eve stamp set. Designer paper is again from Stampin Up. Halloween Wishes is from Papertrey Inc. I stamped it on a wooden disc and punched the hole with my cropadile.
No comments:
Post a Comment