Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

A male friend at work is in the doghouse with his wife and he had written her a poem.  He said through the years he had written her many but it had been a while.  And she had brought that point up recently.  So he began writing and asked me to put the poem onto a card.  I have joined a swap that required a card that had moving pieces in it (Splitcoaststampers - Sama's Move It Swap) and I have been watching many videos on YouTube for cards with movement.  Recently I had watched a tutorial on a double slider card using a strip of plastic shopping sack and thought I could do that.  It was a struggle and I used half a plastic sack but I got it.

The card base is made out of a piece of 12 x 12 textured Blue Bayou paper I had.  The designer paper is from Bo-Bunny Press that I had found at Archivers in Kansas City.  The stamp is from Inkadinkado - Utpoiary.  The black flower is from Bo-Bunny Press.  The white flower is from the Stampin Up Pretties kit.  Rhinestone brads are Stampin Up.  I hope he likes what I have done and I hope his wife forgives him.


No comments:

Post a Comment