Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vintage Women


I joined a Breast Cancer Swap where the hostess was donating $1 for every swapper.  I thought that was a great idea and joined as soon as I found out about it.  I have been impressed with so many vintage cards and projects lately that I knew I wanted my cards for this swap to have that feel.  I found the paper at a local scrapbook store.  It was just want I was looking for.  I originally had wanted to use pink but the colors just did not look right together so I went with a red/brown/cream combo.  The lace ribbon I have had for MANY years but never have used on a project.  I first tried putting the ribbon in front but then thought it would look better behind the top notes die (Thanks Rebecca for letting me borrow it).  I then added a silk flower from Hobby Lobby and a Pretties Kit ivory colored half pearl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment