Friday, April 30, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

Well tomorrow is my official start as Guest Designer for Bugaboo stamps.  I am very excited about it.  And today there are two SUPER cute free digi's at Bugaboo Stamps.  There is a cute as can be cowboy and a darling stamp that I see as a Mother and Daughter reading a book together.  I plan to make a Mother's day card out of that one!  I had wanted to work on some cards using these images last night but I mowed the lawn and the wind was so bad all that grass and stuff blowing around my allergies went berserk!  So I took a benadryl (which makes me sleepy) and was worthless the rest of the night.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm going to sit here at work and drink my coffee.  I had been trying to only drink herbal tea in the morning instead but today... coffee is needed!

6 comments:

  1. Genetta! we are so happy to have you as our May guest designer! YAY! welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genetta--welcome to the Bugaboo team! So glad to have you.

    Sandye

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME GENETTA!!! So glad to have you. Your work is TERRIFIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Bugaboo team! I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Genetta, just wanted to welcome you to the Bugaboo team. We are so happy to have you for the month of May!!! Love your blog and your creations!!

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Genetta! Welcome to the Bugaboo team! Nice to have you join us =)

    ReplyDelete