Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Heartbreaker

This week's Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch was done by Melissa's sister Theresa.  This week's challenge is a judged challenge and Theresa is offering a Close to My Heart set as a prize!  Make sure go over and join us for this week. 
For my card I used The Greeting Farm's Cheeky Rockabilly.  This is the first time I have got to use this stamp.  For her clothing I paper pieced using some red designer paper.  All of the designer paper is from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from a rub-on stack I have had for awhile.  And of course I added rhinestones to her ears for earrings and to the Prima flowers.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so fabulous! I thought it was funny that you and Gabby used the same image and cherry paper!! Great minds... I also thought you colored her outfit, not paper pieced. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete