back of card
I love this paper by KC&Company. I thought is would be perfect with my Cheeky Glamour stamp. She is so cha-cha. You may not be able to see in the photo but I added some glitter to her hose and some white fluff to her boa. I also added some rhinestone flourishes & flowers by Prima. The ivory pearls are from the Stampin Up Pretties Kit.
card closed
Next came the choice of what to put on the inside. I wanted a cute saying. I remembered I had some rub-ons to use. So "Have your cake and eat it too" was perfect! And of course I added more bling. I mounted the strip on some foam tape to make it stand up so it would hold back the top.
card opened
So please go VOTE for the Faux Farmers at The Greeting Farm Galleria so we can move on to Week 3!
Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!






Genetta,
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Such a vintage glamour feel!