Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bugaboo Challenge

Today there is a challenge going on over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.  The challenge is to make a Male card using a sketch.  I used this really cute crab.  I added some glitter sand and some crab punches.  I found these punches at the dollar store several years ago.  Glad I dug them out.  Now go make yourself a card and link it to the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Nice card Genetta! I love the sand effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool Genetta!!! I love the glittery sand, the background waves, and the "snappy" little sentiment. . .;) :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME work Genetta!! LOVE the way you made the sparkly sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Genetta, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Genetta & I like your extra detail like the sand, ribbon, etc. The colours are also great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Genetta! I love the glitter and the little crabs

    ReplyDelete