Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bugaboo Oldie But Goodie

I am back this Thursday for my Bugaboo oldie.  I absolutely LOVE the Bugaboo Skelekins.  I have asked Jodie once when she was going to do more.  I still haven't seen anymore.  Come on Jodie you have plenty of time to get another one out!  Just kidding, Jodie is a VERY busy mom and artist!  I feel for her.  For today's card I used Skelekins You Have My Heart.  This is such a great image.  And I gave it a little bit of a gothic rockabilly look.  I also used Tuesday Morning Sketches #45 for this card.  Hope on over and Catch the Bug to see more oldie but goodies from Bugaboo.


7 comments:

  1. Too stinkin cute! I love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DA-YAM Genetta - You rocked Skelelinz!!! I love the designer paper, the tattoo "LOVE," and the way you colored her har!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Great paper, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome fellow groundhog! :P You know I love that image! That DP...GAW...I'm droolin'!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is just adorable. I was curious what you use to color it with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the compliments. To answer the question of what I use to color ... I use Copics. They are the best markers ever!

    ReplyDelete