I also noticed this is my 100th post! Wow how time flies. So I guess it's time for a contest/giveaway or whatever you want to call it. All you have to do is comment on this 100th post and tell me which Bugaboo card I have made for the month of May that you would like to have and why. You can even wait until the end of May and pick one. The only one not available is the Flower Power Challenge. That was my mom's Mother's Day card. LOL Then on June 1st I will randomly choose a winner or two or three, depending on how many request I get. So go ahead and pick a card...
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago




Oh, definitely the 05/12/2010 card that you posted with your tutorial! But, this little alligator dude is just swimming too. . .;) MWAH!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Bugaboo Skelekins! I'm taking an interest in Stamping right now and I'm loving looking at all of the lovely cards from everyone! It really makes me want to jump in and learn the ropes of stamping! Do you know of a great, easy website to start? Thanks for the chance to win this adorable card!! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteawesome card! its so fun! love your coloring!
ReplyDelete