Monday, October 19, 2009

Apple Birthday


It seems like there are so many birthdays in October and November for me.  I have so many birthday cards to make.  Here is one I made this weekend.  I found the ribbon at Hobby Lobby for 50% off!  I used the Sarah Kay stamp Time for Apple Pie.  I really like their stamps.  They are my favorite to watercolor.  I also purchased the Spellbinders Labels Two for 40% off which made it reasonable to pick these up.  The small apple came from dusting off my Cricut and using one of the cartridges that came with it.  The happy birthday stamp is actually two different stamps from the Papertrey Inc's Limitless Labels set.  I used Real Red for the card base.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up.  Was one of last years summer designs I think.  Now time to make some more birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment