Thursday, October 15, 2009

Batty Birthday

Last weeks Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers has sat on my desk for a week.  I finally got a chance to work on it.  I put it on it's side but it is still the basic sketch.
I knew the stamp I was going to use.  I had purchased it at Archivers.  It is from Inkadinkado.  I love the swirls on the bat.  This card is for my boyfriends brother's birthday, which is on Halloween.  Lots of B's there.  I used Basic Gray as the card base.  Some basic black, a piece of textured black card stock I had from a previous project, and the Stampin Up Cast-A-Spell  Designer Paper.  After I had stamped the bat I did not think the bat itself was black enough.  So... I colored in the bat with a 2-way glue pen and added some black flock to it.  I love the gray and black together.

No comments:

Post a Comment