Last weeks Sketch Challenge was not a favorite of mine. But I still wanted to make a card. I immediately thought of some cupcake embellishments that I had bought YEARS ago but never used. I came together very quickly. I do like the bright colors. Everything in this card came from scraps I had laying around. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Papertrey Inc's Women of Life stamp set.
This weeks Sketch Challenge I liked much better. I dug through a box of paper that I have not looked at in a long time. I can't even tell you where they came from or how long I've had them. I love the flowered paper! I wish this wasn't the only sheet of it I had. But luckily I have my scraps. The button came from my jewelry case. I usually throw all the extra buttons that come off my clothes that I buy in that jewelry box. The branch is the Martha Stewart branch punch I have been using a lot. The stamp set is Stampin Up Yummy. I had never used this set and had to put it together before I could use it. The saying part was inked in Rose Red and the swirl was inked in Old Olive.
Last I made a tag for Miss Madalyn's 1st Birthday present. I used the same cupcake embellishment as I used in the first card but I applied Stickles to it. Isn't it cute? I had already had the tag cut from my Cricut for another project. Again I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the Papertrey Inc Women of life stamp set.Can't wait for the party tonight so I can play with the kids.





I love the tag on Maddie's gift bag so cute!!! I really thought that it came on the bag, but love knowing that you made it just for her. We all love the coat and were disappointed that she couldnt wear it last night to church bc it was too warm :( Thanks for coming, it was a bit crazy but was fun! We love our Duh-ta-duh!
ReplyDeleteNina and the rest of the Sharpe family