Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #39 - Burning Love

For this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  So for me this is going to be like last week.  I used a Bugaboo Stamps image last week too.  And next week will officially start my term with Tuesday Morning Sketches as a Guest Designer.  Woo Hoo!  I turned the sketch on its side again.  I have been doing that a lot lately.  And I used Fireman from Bugaboo.  Isn't he so cute holding his puppy.  And for the sketch instead of a flower I found a Fireman's emblem clipart and added the words "Burning Love".  The flaming heart is a rub-on.  I rarely use primary colors so using red and yellow was kind of a stretch for me.  Hope everyone enjoys!

3 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful Genetta! I love the colors and the fire emblem is awesome! Great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice rotation of the TMS challenge. pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of this image is wonderful! You've inspired me to color this one, the clip art emblem was a great idea and your primary colors look great!

    ReplyDelete