Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Angel Dreamin

Today is New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose to use this cute little angel with her head in her hands.  It looks like she is dreaming up something good.  I loved how the cloud has so many swirls.  I used my swirls embossing folder to mimic the cloud.  The "dream" sentiment is a sticker I had laying around.  I did add some star rhinestones for some bling.  And I added glitter to her wings.  Go over to Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see the awesome things the Design Team did.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the glitter on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card!!! I love the sparkle and the dream sentiment is perfect!!!
    WELCOME as our GUEST this month!!! (So Sorry it took me so long for the welcome!!) We are so glad to have you!!!
    Jodi-Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete