Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bugaboo Flower Power Challenge

Today there is a challenge going on over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.  The challenge should you take it, is to make a project using flowers.  This was easy for me.  I love using flowers in cards.  I chose to use the Bugaboo image "rose can".  Jodie has several of these different shaped water vessels with different flowers in them available at Bugaboo Stamps.  The flowers are from Prima Marketing as well as the rhinestone flourish.  The designer paper is from Bo-Bunny.  I hope you join in the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genetta, I love your card it is awesome!!! I am so glad you are our guest designer this month can not wait to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the flower embellishments and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genetta, you do believe in starting things off with a BIG, FREAKIN' BANG, dont' you?!?!? Your card is stunning. . .in fact I'd go one step further and say spellbinding! It's gorgeous on a level that I *hope* to achieve one day. :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! GORGEOUS!!! what a beautiful card!! Love the paper, flowers, and bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete