Friday, May 28, 2010

Bugaboo Freebie Friday

Today is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps.  I fell in love with both images.  But since I do not do too many boy related cards I thought I would do one this time.  I am trying to branch out. lol  And since there is a ladybug in the image I pulled out some ladybug dimensional stickers I had leftover from my ladybug nightmares.  I also used sections of my Joelee's fence.  And the faux stitching is from some rub-ons I have had forever.  Actually one of my first card making purchases.  I kind of feel bad that I have not been posting as much this week.  I won't lie, I've had the opportunity but I have been reading.  My mother handed me a couple of books that she said I just HAD to read.  And when I get a hold of a book I have to read in ever spare moment I have even if it is a horrible story or a great story.  Ahh glad I am almost done with the second book.  I've been going to bed WAY too late.  :-)

Don't forget to comment on my 100th post so you can have a chance to receive one of the cards I have made during May.  Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day Weekend!  Now go over to the Catch the Bug blog to see what the design team did.

4 comments:

  1. Get out!!! That little fence border is absolutely perfect! I for one am going to miss all this amazing talent!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genetta, I am so glad you were our May Guest DT member we loved having you and your great talent! I hope it was a great experience for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Genetta! love the ladybugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable,love the ladybugs and fence!!! Loved your creations for this month and it was great to have you on the team!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete