Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Moon Birthday Greeting


My friend Aliceson LOVES Edward from Twilight.  She has even met Rob Pattinson and had a photograph with him.  Yes she is obsessed.  Just like in college when she was obsessed with Pearl Jam.  Her birthday is just a few days after the release of the New Moon movie.  So I wanted to make her a Twilight inspired birthday card.  I purchased The Greeting Farm's Edward stamp.  Appropriate name.  I have been having trouble with my copics bleeding with the black ink I stamp with.  I contacted Gabby, the Copic Queen.  She gave me such good tips.  She is so modest but she really is wonderful.  I loved the look they used to promote New Moon.  All that sepia.  Ahh...  Also Gabby had made a Jasper card and glittered him.  I knew Aliceson's card had to be a glittery Edward.  So I put on the New Moon Soundtrack and got to work.

Supplies used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Edward, Stampin Up - Lovely As A Tree
Paper: Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Deja Views - Global Image
Copics: E00 - Skin White, E31 - Brick Beige, E37 - Sepia
words are rub-on from various companies
and we can't forget the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter!

I love Twilight too.  I have read the books twice but my ideal vamp is Eric Northman from True Blood.  Guess I like the bad boys.  BTW the actor's name is Alex Skarsgard.  Google him, I do.  I have read the Sookie Stackhouse books twice as well.  Ahhh, can't wait for the third season to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment