Remember this photo back on October 1st. I finally did something with all of those supplies. Sama on Splitcoaststampers started a swap that required cards with movement. I thought this would be easy. It was until I had to narrow it down to what type of card I was going to make. I had made a double slider card and liked it so well that I decided to do one for this swap but wanted a little bit of a twist to it. No plain double slider from me. I had bought the Stampin Up Treat Cup when they were first available but had never done anything with them. There are so many cute ideas for them out there and I think the candy dispenser idea had to be my favorite. So I took one of the felt flowers I was going to use for this project over to the local candy store, Sweet Tooth Candy & Gifts. The saleswomen there helped me match the color perfectly. There were so many different candies to choose from. Jelly Belly's, chocolate covered sunflower seeds and M&M's. Card front
Card opened up
Supplies used:
Stampin Up - Soft Sky textured paper, Designer Paper, Pretties Kit, treat cup, Curvy Verse stamp set, white embossing powder, blush blossom, barely banana & So Saffron markers
The Greeting Farm - Dahlia stamp
American Crafts - Felt flowers
Martha Stewart - branch punch
Copics - BG10 Cool Shadow, BG13 Mint Green, BG18 Teal Blue (I've recently bought a Skin White so the next face I do will not be so splotchy.)



holymackerel! I didn't even realized U had a blog!...I promplty subscribed to it tonigt and...surprisee! I found this awesome 'Move It' card in the process!//WOW! Can't wait to see it irl...woot woot woot...U rock girl!:o)
ReplyDelete