After participating in the last Stampavie Bi-Weekly Challenge I was excited when I saw this one was A Sketchy Challenge. I love sketch challenges.
The minute I saw this one I knew which stamp I wanted to use so I ordered Sarah Kay's Garden's Need Many Helpers stamp. I stamped it on watercolor color paper as I tend to do with the Sarah Kay images and began to color. I then stamped the same image on a post it note and masked it off to stamp the wheat in the background. I used a distressing ink for the effect. Doesn't she look like she is going to finish up the wheat harvest? I love the fall.
Supplies used:
Stamps: Sarah Kay - Garden's Need Many Helpers; TPC Studio's - Autumn Harvest set; Making Memories - Thankful Autumn Splendor
Paper: Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard & Autumn Meadows Designer Paper
Embellishments: Prima Multi-Bright Flowers, leaf ribbon, Queen & Co brads, twine



what a delightful fall card! veryyy sweet,cheery and totally adorable!
ReplyDelete