I had a great birthday with flowers, balloons, stuffed animals, cake, dinner, gift cards, cards, and a snowman. It was the best. But now I am finally done celebrating my birthday and ready to get back to my blog.
I made this card using the
Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #31. I had plenty of ideas for the sketch then all of the sudden as I was working on a different card I thought of
Bugaboo Stamps Nurse Margaret - Nice Nurse. It comes with a saying "I'm sorry the nice nurse is on vacation..." I kept thinking bandaids would work well. And I made a flower accent using some gauze and some expired tylenol. How about 8 years expired. I found them in my first aid kit under the sink. I actually made this card twice. The first attempt... well... let's just say the bandaids did not look that great. So I had to trash the whole thing. Saving my gauze/tylenol flower. I had really wanted to use the image I first had. I had taken the saying and placed it in a clipart frame. But it did not remove well from the first cardstock, so I had to start all over. Oh well, we learn from these type of experiments. I hope you enjoy my card.
who wouldn't enjoy this - just lovely! and happy birthday for the other day too from a fellow crafter in New Zealand :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! I love how you used Tylenol as and embellishment! Very clever, indeed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Happy Birthday!!
This card is super clever! I love how you embellished with items that go well with a nurse theme. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! I love how you created the flower out of gauze and expired tylenol!
ReplyDelete