Friday, February 19, 2010

SC268 - Cuttlebug Challenge Challenge

I used this weeks Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge to make some cards for a Embossing folder Challenge Swap that Sama (SCS) is hosting.  I love that sketch challenges give me the inspiration I need to finish my swaps.  Sama's swap required you to use at least two of your embossing folders on a card.  Well I used three, Tiny Bubbles, Perfectly Paisley and Swiss Dots.  When I saw the sketch I knew it would be perfect to use with all those folders.  I embossing the Tiny Bubbles onto some vellum. For this card I also used Bugaboo Stamps Mouse with flower.  This little guy is so cute.  But hey, I love all of Jodie's digi's.  The "hello" sentiment is from Stampin Up's Simply Sweet set.  I believe this is a retired set but I have still hung onto it.  The beads of dew are from The Robin's Nest.  They are called raindrops.  I love how the one on the flower looks like it is the reason the flower is bending.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment