Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in the air!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and that you get to spend some quality time with your sweetie.  For today's post I have a card I made using The Greeting Farm's Bertie Valentine.  He is a freebie on The Greeting Farm's Blog.  Isn't he so cute!  I had him colored in that same day they posted him on their blog but I held off on putting a card together.  It finally all clicked and came together after I pulled out that new K&Company desginer paper.  SOOO glad I got that paper pack.  I also used my Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals.  I made the flower accent by taking a 6-in piece of lace ribbon and hand sewing a running stitch through the top and then pulling it together to make a circle.  Then I took and made a scrunchy flower.  See Thursday's post to learn how I make these.  This time I added a Stampin Up Build A Brad in the center.  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajama's.


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment