Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Us Girls Challenge #19


For Saturday's Just Us Girls Challenge #19 I used Bugaboo Stamps Spring Birds - Flower Swing.  This is such a cute image of a bird on a swing.  It seems that right now birds are the "in" thing.  Either that or everyone has the same "birdbrain" idea.  LOL  I used some K&Company Designer Paper I picked up over the weekend.  And it matched some Stampin Up In Color paper that I had left over from a while back.  I picked up the rhinestone flourish, the paper flowers and the Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch all on sale.  Gotta love a good bargain!

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee -- what a sweet birdie! that image is adorable, and beautifully colored as well. The flourish of jewels is a PERFECT touch! Thanks so much for taking some time to play with Just Us Girls this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this little treat?!? Love that eye catching rhinestone flourish and your image is colored to perfection - super sweet - thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! That crystal flourish is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge with Just Us Girls! Hope you are able to return next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - such an adorable little bird :) I, too, love the crystal flourish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sis soo cute! That little bird is adorable with the bow on her head.

    ReplyDelete