Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #33

I made this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #33.  This weeks sketch was a bit difficult.  I had thought of several ideas but after a trip to Michael's I found these beautiful Prima flowers.  They were so pretty that I had to have one as my focal point in the sketch.  There is absolutely no stamping involved in this card.  I tend to do that sometimes and like them just as well as the ones I use a stamp on.  The designer paper is from K&Company.  I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome NON stamping card! Yes...that flower is gorgeous and the perfect focal point for the sketch! I too had a hard time with it...lol!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh pretty! I love that flower, it's gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card.

    {hugs}
    Mary - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card and a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete