Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps - Makeup for the Weekend Challenge #16

Friday's Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge was to make a treat box or candy holder.  I used the new Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Rock, digital stamp.  All proceeds go to Arriaza family.  Most of you know Gabby, Confessions of a Stamper.  Her family is having a rough time right now and I was more than happy to make the purchase to help out in my own small way.  I had just enough of some left over Basic Gray paper that I thought went well with the colors I used for the image.  And of course I added some bling.  I also used some jumbo eyelets to thread the ribbon through.  I almost forgot how much fun making 3-D items were.  Enjoy!


side view of box

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!! Don't you just love that digi?! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

    ReplyDelete