It's Groundhog Day! It's My Birthday! It's Gabby's (Confessions of a Stamper) Birthday! And it's possibly your un-birthday! Don't forget my Alice in Wonderland Swap on SCS.
This year I am so thankful for my friends and family. I am blessed to have made so many friends blogging. What would I do without the internet? It's such a source of inspiration, a way to connect with others, and to keep in touch with cherished friends. I am so glad I decided to start a blog.
Today I have a birthday card, of course. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps. Jodie is so generous with her freebie Friday's and so many other free images. There is Jodie's Blog and a Challenge Blog. She is always releasing new images. That is one busy lady!
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago




Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! Love the fun sentiment! and the icing/frosting effect on the cake! cool!
Nicola
I saw your cards over in the Gallery on the Bugaboo site and decided to pop in. Love your blog and your cards are fantastic! Don't ya just love those bugaboo images?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDelete