Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Ruff You!

UPDATE:  This card was featured in an online article for Examiner.com.  There are only 20 cards are in the slideshow and mine is one of them!  WOO HOO!  I was excited to hear that.  Made my day.

For this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches I used Bugaboo Stamps Puppy Valentine Basket.  Again I used some of my new designer paper from K&Company and the matching Stampin Up In Color paper from years back.  I added some rhinestone accents and some paper flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajama's.  Today I had my valentine cards on my desk, getting ready to mail them.  And a co-worker asked me if he could buy one for his wife.  First card I EVER sold.  It was kind of strange.  I thought I was done making Valentine cards but guess I need to make some extras. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Genetta! This is so darn cute! I love it. What a great image and your overall design is perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love it! Love the sparklies!
    Congratulations on the online article! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the online article and selling a card! Woot! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete