This was not hard for me since I love girly things and pinks. I took the Charlotte digi and cut off her head. And stamped the Cheeky Rockabilly and cut off her body. Sad, yes! I felt like I was decapitating them. But once they came together I knew it was how Dr. Frankenstein felt. She's Alive!!! I took some metallic gray paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder to mimic the dots in the image. The designer paper is from Stampin Up. As is the sentiment, ribbon, metal hardware, hat pin & beads. And being me, I had to add some bling. So I added the Prima rhinestone flourishes & Prima flowers. Charlotte was meant to be a Greeting Farm Cheeky Girl. Enjoy!
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago





This card is sooo cute ! Charlotte looks great with that Cheeky Rockability body :-D I just finished my card last night and posted it on my blog and in the gallery ;-)
ReplyDeleteMarsha