For today's card I used Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #36. I kept this card simple using just three colors. Using Bashful Blue, Real Red and the white of three of the Prima flowers. The designer paper is from Stampin up. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Just Hatched stamp set. Sorry for not much talk but I havn't been feeling that great. I do feel that I am on the mend though. I have so many things I need to do. Maybe a few more glasses of OJ and a little more sleep and I will be good to go. Too bad I still have to go to work. Well I guess I don't HAVE to. I have sick time to take but I am the only person that does what I do at work and if I am gone it just piles up for me to come back to a mess. Ugh!
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago




What a fun card!! I love the variety of the flowers and the colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Genetta! I love the flowers and the border punch you used. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.