Over at The Greeting Farm's
blog there is a battle going on. A battle of the designers. Everyone got together and either joined a team or was placed on a team. The team I am on call ourselves "The Faux Farmers". Our team leader is
Melissa Earnest. And fellow team members are
Rachel Henahan,
Jodi Stanisch & Maureen Gibbons. We decided to each make a card for the week and decide who's in the team we were going to submit. The challenge was a color challenge with a retro twist. My card was made using a Miss Anya Love image. I had envisioned something else before I got started. But things and ideas change. The inspiration image The Greeting Farm gave us was of some sugar scrub. I kept thinking of the phrase "Hey Sugar!" So that is what I put on my card. I had a awesome retro clear alphabet stamp set and used it for the phrase. The red didn't pop as much as I had wanted to I outlined it with my black ink pen. And I added the acrylic hearts that I had left over from Valentine's Day.
For this week The Faux Farmer's voted to submit Jodi's card. It's it so cute! I love the chair! I hope everyone goes over to The Greeting Farm's Gallery and
vote (by leaving a comment) for The Faux Farmers! You will have until Tuesday to
VOTE on Jodi's card. And hopefully we will make the cut and be back next week.
Card by Jodi Stanisch
And our wonderful leder Melissa turned the chair into a digi. You can get a copy on her
blog.
I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!
Genetta,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card! I love those papers, and the hearts were the perfect finishing touch!