Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #38 - Easter Wishes

I have been asked to be a Guest Designer in April for Tuesday Morning Sketches and a Guest Designer in May for Bugaboo Stamps. I am very happy to be asked to serve on both teams.  I can't wait for my terms to start!  So for this card I combined the last Tuesday Morning Sketches and I used Bugaboo Stamps Ruby Easter.   The designer paper is from Stampin Up.  For the embellishments on the left side I used the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge to cut the eggs out and then applied glitter.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Just Hatched set.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Welcome to TMS.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Genetta! I love the new look of the blog, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete