Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Cutest Mad Hatter

Today I am going to watch Alice in Wonderland with all of my children and later today I am taking my mom and both of my girls to a tea party.  You have to have a tea party if you are going to watch Alice in Wonderland.  We are also celebrating my oldest daughters 16th birthday!  I can't believe that my baby is going to be 16.  Wow the years fly by.

For today's card I used the Hatter and the mushrooms from The Greeting Farm's Wonderland digi set.  Isn't the Hatter SO CUTE!!  The green designer paper is from K&Company and the orange is from Stampin Up.  I used my large oval scallop Spellbinder die for behind the Hatter.  I added orange and blue Stickles to the mushrooms.  And I cut out some branches using the Martha Stewart branch punch.  I put two strips of some really thin ribbon at the top.  And I used the Stampin Up Hugs and Wishes stamp set to add the "You're Invited".  I would love to join this Hatter for a tea party.  Maybe he will be there this afternoon when we have our tea and scones. 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute ! I love these stamps from TGF ! I already made a card with it but have some new ideas for this cute Mad Hatter and a teapot card shape ;-)

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete