Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Hatched - Tuesday Morning Sketches #35

Ahhh, all the housewarming party cards are complete and delivered.  That took so much more time than I thought or wanted it to.  But now I am back to my challenges and postings.  Yippee!  For today I have Tuesday Morning Sketches, Sketch Challenge #35.  I though this was a great sketch.  I did struggle a little since I have been out of the creative loop for over a week.  The main image is from Stampavie's Rachelle Anne Miller.  It's called Newly Hatched.  I had first tried adding some yellow flock to the chicks but you could not see the details.  So I scratched that off, stamped it again and cut the chicks out to add to the top.  I used my Martha Stewart border punch and added ribbon to the middle to go with the sketch.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Just Hatched stamp set.  So glad to get paper scraping again.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How cute Genetta! She looks like a good little mommy!! I love the colors you used, too. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete