Friday, March 12, 2010

SC271 - Lucky Chelly

For this weeks Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge I used Paper Makeup Stamps - Chelly with Lucky Clover digi.  I again flipped the sketch on it's side to work with the image better.  Since the main part of this sketch was pretty large I printed the image larger than I normally do.  But for this sketch I think it worked.  I even let some of it overflow onto other parts of the card.  I added some Icicle Stickles to the wings for some sparkle.  The designer paper is something I have had forever.  But I think I have seen it at Hobby Lobby recently.  I used my Stampin Up Tab Punch and stamped the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels stamp set.  The rhinestone clovers are something I had found at Michaels for $1.  And I still have some clover gems left from the pack.  What a bargain!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment