For this card I used one of my favorite fairy digi's from Paper Makeup Stamps . This time I tried to stay within the two colors of tan and black. She looks a little ominous with black wings but I still think she is pretty. While coloring this I was thinking "how will I ever be able to tell if my Copic is out of ink?" Well, I found out! The color wasn't going on very well and the nib started to turn white. Dang! Now I have to order a refill and wait for it to be delivered. Oh well, at least I don't have to buy the whole marker again. LOL I cut the image out using my Spellbinders Labels Two. I did do some light sponging with the paper still in the die. The designer paper is something I had found at Hobby Lobby. I love the glittery butterflies and flowers. The sentiment is something I had won from Melissa at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I have participated in all but one sketch (due to insanely agreeing to do 80 Housewarming Party Cards) since I found the blog in January. I love Melissa's sketches, she has another great challenge over there right now! Make sure you go over there a take a look.
Lunch for Wednesday, June 27, 2012
14 years ago




Genetta, your style is simply OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD!!! Your work is beautiful, and your embellishing and coloring are flawless! I wanted to drop by your blog to offer my congratulations on being chosen as the GD for Bugaboo Stamps! I can't wait to work with you in May 2010!
ReplyDelete