Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Yesterday at Tuesday Morning Sketches the challenge was to create anything but a card.  So for today I have created a 3-D item and small gift card.  I took a piece of brown card stock, cut and scored it at 1-in intervals, then I added some trim and freecut a handle to make myself a mug.  I plan on putting some shamrock cookies I made last night in the mug and giving this as a gift today.  For the gift card I used Bugaboo Stamps Ruby March digi.  I love the shamrocks in her hair.  Jodie's digi's are so darn cleaver and she has SO MANY!!!  The sentiment is from the Stampin Up All Year Cheer III set that I will never get rid of.  This is my most cherished Stampin Up set.



I hope everyone has a safe and
Happy Saint Patty's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Genetta! This is just fabulous!! You were very creative and you did it yourself - wonderful!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mug is too funny and a perfect addition to St. Patrick's Day! You could bring it out again for Octoberfest :) . Thanks for playing this week with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete