I took yesterdays Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge, turned it on it's side and used the Club Anya Wild Card Wendesday Challenge to use 5 different patterned papers. WOW! First time I ever combined challenges. I see some people combining a WHOLE list of challenges. I don't think I will ever do that. It's seem too crazy. LOL.For this card I used the new digi from The Greeting Farm called Twisted Tea. For the designer papers I used Stampin Up's Cast-A-Spell. I am getting so much use out of this paper! I also made my own teacup designer paper by taking the teacup from The Greeting Farm's Wonderland digi set and placing it randomly on a page and printing it. I kept the colors simple just using black, purple and green but I did add some red rhinestone for some bling! There was so much going on visually that I didn't add any other embellishments. Lots of layers and simple. Enjoy!




What a great idea to use the tea cup for some self-designed papers :-D I'm going to try that one out too ;-) Love these Creepy Cakes ! I have used them for several things too ;-)
ReplyDeleteMarsha