The first challenge card I made was for
Tuesday Morning Sketches #28, this week there was no sketch... but there was a theme. The challenge/theme was to create something that had buttons and bows. I have a whole bunch of buttons that are the extras from my clothes. I always keep these for crafts. As for bows... I've been practicing. I use to hate to put a bow on a project but after several attempts I am getting better. And the girl in the stamp has a bow in her hair. That counts!
The second card was for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 263. I used the same stamp, same designer paper, etc. And even added a bow and button while I was at it.
Supplies Used
Paper: SU! - Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel;
EK Success - Art Blanche ,Arctic Love Hearts
Stamp: Stampavie - Rachelle Anne Miller, Prickly Love
Copics: BG10, BG18, BG 72, E00, E29, E31 & E37
Accents: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Brown Felt Ribbon, Brown Brads, rub-on sentiment
These are lovely cards! Yes the bow in her hair counts. I love the non-traditional colors for Valentine's cards - which means you can give them to a loved one anytime. That's how it should be anyway.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Wow, this is cute! I love how you made the layered bow on the second card; so creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Cute image!! Love the DP.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Sassytjw - DT