Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Charlotte's Happiness

This card was made for Day 2 of The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay.  If you did not already submit your MerIan by 6:00 PM yesterday CST then I hate to tell you that it is too late to join in the fun.  But you can still see the previews of images that will be used and view others card in the Gallery.  There are some great cards in there.

I struggled to get mine uploaded.  For some reason I can not get to the The Greeting Farm's website from my work computer.  I know, I know, I shouldn't be doing these things at work but it was my lunch hour.  I promise!  And I have people who know people and it got uploaded into their gallery.  WHEW!!!  And am I glad.  Isn't Day 2's image a cutie?  Her name is Charlotte and for those playing we have until 6:00 PM to get her loaded and a comment posted.  I am more prepared this time and have everything ready.

Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings!


Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate textured; Basic Gray Designer Paper
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Charlotte; Stampin Up - Warm Words
Copics: 110, C3, C5, C7, E31, E37, R22, R29, R39
Accents: Prisma Paper Flowers, Paper rose, Silver rhinestones, pink rhinestone brad, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch, Top Notes Die, Making Memories Oval cutting system

No comments:

Post a Comment