Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome Toby

I was so excited to see Toby as the image for The Greeting Farm's Day 3 CHA Relay.  Last time we saw Toby he was a little intoxicated and celebrating The New Year.  Glad to see this cub has sobered up and is ready to play.  I have two cousins (who are sisters) that are pregnant at the same time.  I know one will be having a boy so I went ahead and made a Welcome Baby Boy card with the image.  The blocks light up when you push the red button.  I bought this 3-D sticker a long time ago in hopes to use it for someone else.  But that turned into ladybugs coming out the Wazoo.


Supples Used:
Paper: Powered blue textured paper, Stampin Up - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, various designer paper
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Toby Cub digi; Stampin Up - Warm Words
Copics: C5, C7, E00, E31, E37, R22, R29
Accents: K&Company - Baby Blocks Light Ideas Sticker, Stampin Up ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment